
Its a Friday and that means that its movie day. Yes, many film loving folks enjoy seeing the newest moving-picture show when it first come out. So in that spirit i have decided to do something a little different. Do you guys remember that game "6 degrees to Kevin Bacon"? If you don't then here's the scoop. It was a game popular a few years back where you take one one thing and try to connect it to Kevin Bacon within 6 degrees. Now, I've decided to put my own spin on it with a little game I like to call "SIX DEGREES TO LATIN" where I take something unrelated to Latin and then link it to our favorite dead language. Got it? Ready? Here we go, kids!
The first topic is..............................Indiana Jones!!!!!
1. Indiana Jones' first adventure film adventure was Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the film he finds the Ark of the Covenant, a piece of history and treasure to the Jewish people.
2. The Jews were slaves to many peoples, paramount among them the Egyptians.
3. The Egyptians had, at one time, Cleopatra as their queen.
4. Cleopatra had a well documented fling with Julius Caesar.
5. The Julius Caesar who was appointed dictator for life of Rome.
6. The same city of Rome from which Latin originated.
That is right people, I just connected Indiana Jones with Latin. Well, that was exhausting. I don't think my mind is capable of coming up with anther topic to connect Latin with. So I'll leave it up to you. If you want me connect something you like with Latin, just post you idea as a comment. And I'll chose the very best one. Good luck coming up with topics, amigos.
As for me, I'm off to prevent the zombie apocalypse. Until next time...
The first topic is..............................Indiana Jones!!!!!
1. Indiana Jones' first adventure film adventure was Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the film he finds the Ark of the Covenant, a piece of history and treasure to the Jewish people.
2. The Jews were slaves to many peoples, paramount among them the Egyptians.
3. The Egyptians had, at one time, Cleopatra as their queen.
4. Cleopatra had a well documented fling with Julius Caesar.
5. The Julius Caesar who was appointed dictator for life of Rome.
6. The same city of Rome from which Latin originated.
That is right people, I just connected Indiana Jones with Latin. Well, that was exhausting. I don't think my mind is capable of coming up with anther topic to connect Latin with. So I'll leave it up to you. If you want me connect something you like with Latin, just post you idea as a comment. And I'll chose the very best one. Good luck coming up with topics, amigos.
As for me, I'm off to prevent the zombie apocalypse. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment