Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Roman Boots

This is my take on a rant by an angry Roman soldier after a full day of marching.

I hate boots. I hate them so much that if Rome was made of boots I would burn it down and be done with the place. And Caesar, well he’s just fantastic. He had the army marching drills all day. Thirteen hours we were marching. Thirteen god forsaken hours! Through dusty fields and muddy creeks, I swear that man is trying to kill us. I’m a soldier not an Olympian. Well I must be off. I need to get my rest. I hear that in the morning that we’re having foot races with the cavalry…

Also SSALP AW is already half over. So if you haven't been keeping up now is the time to. The final half of the saga is going to get pretty crazy.

Until next time...

No comments: